Just like regular pictionary, only perverted!
get your words at http://kinkopoly.com/dirty – refresh for a new one
you have 60 seconds to draw your word.
You get a point for guessing correctly and a point when someone guesses your word correctly. Bonus points may be awarded for particularly amusing drawings at the group’s discretion.
Use Zoom’s whiteboard function to play for free with your friends!
- First, make sure everyone has the most recent version of Zoom before starting.
- Make a list of the players’ names on the side of the whiteboard as a scorecard and go in that order from top to bottom.
- When it’s your turn to draw:
- if you’re on a computer, press “View Options” (black button at the top of your screen to the right of the green “You are viewing Host Name’s screen” block, then click Annotate).
- If you are on a tablet or phone, just press the pencil icon in the bottom left. If you don’t see the pencil icon, you are not using the most recent version of Zoom- please update the app. If you can’t update the app for some reason, you can press the “Share screen > whiteboard option” but then the scoreboard will go away briefly.
- get your word at http://kinkopoly.com/dirty – you can refresh for a new one
- Start drawing! You have 60 seconds to make someone guess your word. No using letters, words, or numbers, cheater face! You can make sound effects if you really need a hint, but no talking until someone guesses correctly- then say “yes!”
- Other players can guess what you’re drawing out loud or in the chat.
- Getting stuck? You can use the trashcan icon to clear your drawing and start over.
- The host will keep score and time. When your 60 second timer goes off at the end of each player’s turn, add stamps next to the players names on the board for guessing correctly or when someone guesses their drawing correctly
- Have fun! When you’re bored, try moving on to truth or dare!